The Aspect of the End, frequently abbreviated as AOTE, is a Rare Sword unlocked at Ender Pearl
VIII. Its ability teleports the user 8 blocks whichever direction the player is looking. It also grants +50 ✦ Speed for 3 seconds after teleporting.
When the ability is used, it arrests its user's momentum and teleports them 8 blocks in the direction they are looking. This teleport cannot pass through walls, including Iron Bars, but can pass through 1-block holes in Iron Bar walls. After teleporting, its user gains 50 ✦ Speed for 3s. The potency of this speed boost does not stack with multiple uses, but the duration does. The Ability has no cooldown and costs 50 ✎ Mana. The ability cannot be used in The Catacombs - Floor VII boss room.
It can be upgraded with Transmission Tuners.
It can be improved with the Strong Dragon Armor set. With the Strong Blood Full Set Bonus, the sword gains +75 ᚏ Damage, +2 blocks of teleport distance, +3 seconds of ✦ Speed bonus, and +5 ❁ Strength after teleporting.
Aspect of the Void
It can be upgraded to Aspect of the Void at Enderman Slayer LVL
VI, granting it +20 ᚏ Damage and reducing its ability ✎ Mana cost by 5, from 50 to 45. It keeps all Reforges/Enchantments/etc. when upgraded.
It can be combined with an Etherwarp Conduit with an Etherwarp Merger. This grants it the Etherwarp Conduit's long-range teleport ability when right clicking while sneaking. Note that when adding a Conduit, reforges/enchantments/etc., will not be kept (this is a bug)!
Time to obtain using a minion
- Using the sword's ability just before hitting the ground will cancel any fall damage.
- If it is reforged away from Warped, it would retain its status as a Dungeon item.
- When reforged to Warped, it and its upgraded form, the Aspect of the Void, were the only non-accessory Dungeon items which could not be upgraded with stars.
- This was later removed.
- Using the Warped Reforge, a max level Legendary Enderman Pet, a full set of Strong Dragon Armor and maxed on Hot Potato Books and Fuming Potato Books, the Aspect of the End will grant +420 ᚏ Damage and +295 ❁ Strength after using the Instant Transmission Ability.
- The item ability will always teleport the player to an integer Y coordinate, and 0.5 + an integer X and Z Coordinates, which means that every time the player uses the Ability, they will always end up in the middle of a block.
- The item Ability Instant Transmission is likely a reference to the technique used in Dragon Ball with the same name.
- The item Ability only works up to the vanilla build limit (y = 256). Trying to transmit past the build limit will result in the message "There are blocks in the way!" However, other tools such as the Grappling Hook can allow players to surpass the limit.
|June 11, 2019||0.1||Added Aspect of the End.|
|June 20, 2019||0.3||+20 ᚏ Damage (from +80 to +100).|
|+50 ❁ Strength (from +50 to +100).|
|July 1, 2020||0.7.11||Instant Transmission no longer teleports the player through blocks.|
|Jan 25, 2021||Fixed Instant Transmission being able to travel through iron bars.|
|Apr 30, 2021||Fixed Instant Transmission teleporting the player 256 blocks downwards when used at Y levels higher than 255.|
|May 31, 2021||0.11.5||Can now be upgraded to Aspect of the Void.|
|Can now be upgraded with Etherwarp Conduit and Etherwarp Merger.|
|Ender Pearl Collection|