Functions[edit | edit source]
- Speaking with the Banker.
- Storing coins to prevent their loss on death.
- Earning interest on deposited coins.
- Opening the Vault. It can be used to store items.
Interface[edit | edit source]
|Personal Bank Account|
Banking System[edit | edit source]
Right-clicking the Banker will open the Bank GUI. The player will be presented with the following options:
- Deposit coins
- Options available while depositing coins: depositing the whole purse, half the purse, or a specific amount.
- Withdraw coins
- There are four options available while withdrawing coins: withdrawing everything on the account, half the account, 20% of the account, or a specific amount.
- Transaction History
- Hovering over the map will display information about the last ten transactions done by the player and their co-op members, including the amount deposited/withdrawn and the time since.
- Bank Upgrades
- This option is not initially visible and is only unlocked after the player has at least 10,000,000 coins in their bank at once for the first time.
At the end of every in-game season (31 hours), the player receives interest on their stored coins.
Bank Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Players are able to upgrade their bank account with coins and Enchanted Gold Blocks after meeting the respective requirement in the Gold Collection. Upgrading the bank account increases the maximum amount of coins stored in the bank, and increases the maximum interest able to be gained.
At least 10 million coins must be stored in the bank and the purse combined before the upgrade screen is unlocked.
Note: Interest is applied in brackets. As an example, if a player has 25,000,000 coins in a Starter Account, interest would be applied in the following manner:
- 2% interest is applied to the 10,000,000 coins (for 200,000 coins)
- 1% interest is applied to the next 5,000,000 coins spanning from 10 to 15 million (for 50,000 coins)
See the interest cap for more detailed information.
|Account||Upgrade Requirements||Max Balance||Interest Tranches||Max Interest|
|Starter||50,000,000 coins||0-10M||2%||250,000 coins|
|Gold|| + 5M coins
|100K Gold Collection||100,000,000 coins||0-10M||2%||300,000 coins|
|Deluxe||5 + 10M coins
|250K Gold Collection||250,000,000 coins||0-10M||2%||350,000 coins|
|Super Deluxe||20 + 25M coins
|500K Gold Collection||500,000,000 coins||0-10M||2%||390,000 coins|
|Premier||50 + 50M coins
|1M Gold Collection||1,000,000,000 coins||0-10M||2%||500,000 coins|
Locations[edit | edit source]
The Bank can also be accessed by the Player even when they are not at a physical location. The Emerald tier VI collection rewards the Personal Bank Upgrade, which allows the Player to interact with the bank through the SkyBlock Menu or a physical item.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
|June 11, 2019||0.1||Added Bank.|
|June 26, 2019||0.4||Coins in the bank now round down instead of round up.|
|Aug 2, 2019||0.7||The bank interests are now capped at 300,000 coins of interest every SkyBlock season.|
|Sep 11, 2019||0.7.1||The bank deposit element in the bank now shows the time until next interest (same as the information element).|
|Oct 11, 2019||0.7.2||Bank interests can now only stack up to 2×.|
|Bank interests now work based on the total amount of coins currently in the bank, with different interest rates for each coin range.|
|Bank interests are now capped based on Bank Upgrades.|
|Feb 21, 2020||0.7.6||Can now add "K" or "M" when withdrawing/depositing money for thousands or millions.|
|June 2, 2020||0.7.9||Added decimal support for the Bank.|
|Aug 13, 2020||0.8.1||Changed location of the Bank.|
|Sep 23, 2020||0.9.3||Added Personal Bank Account for Co-op profiles.|
|Added the Vault.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though the Bank has a Vault (made of Iron blocks), the structure's architecture makes it impossible for it to contain anything inside it. This is confirmed by the fact that all of the Bank's Gold is scattered on the shelves, strewn outside of the bank, and even stored on the roof.
- Currently, a maximum of 50,000,000 coins can be stored in a single bank account unless the player upgrades the bank account to higher tiers.
- A full bank at the starter level makes 8,064 coins in interest per hour. Depending on market conditions this is about equal to 2 minion slots, which makes banking coins a viable alternative to unlocking more slots later in the game. As a rule of thumb, if a new slot would cost more than 5m to unlock and the bank is below the interest cap, the player is better off banking instead of getting more slots. This doesn't consider skill XP or collection unlocks from minions, however.
- Assuming max interest and a cost of 200k per enchanted gold block, the time taken for each bank upgrade to pay off is as follows. The first bank upgrade takes about 135 days to pay off; the second upgrade takes about 284 days; the third takes upgrade 910 days; and the final upgrade takes 846 days to pay off (less than that of the third upgrade). Note no matter what upgrade the player has, once the player buys an upgrade, these will constantly be working towards making money back.
- Once the bank upgrade pays off, the player will start making a profit equal to the difference between the tier purchased and the previous tier every 31 hours.
|Deep Caverns Sections|
|The Park Sections|
|Winter Island Sections|