- For the island released in update 0.13, see Crimson Isle.
The Crimson Isle replaced the Blazing Fortress in the Nether Update. A large variety of new, stronger mobs were added, and the Island was expanded. The combat level requirement is XXIV (24).
Inside the fortress itself, there were Nether Wart, Blazes, and Wither Skeletons. Step 4 of the Romero and Juliette quest took place there, so Romero would be found here, where you must bring him one Enchanted Red Mushroom Block to do the quest. The fortress also had a large courtyard behind it, connected by a bridge.
Magma Cubes spawned on the bridge connecting the two parts. In the arena, larger, more dangerous Magma Cubes spawned. At nighttime, Ghasts would spawn very high in the sky. Every two hours, a Magma Boss would spawn which has a chance to drop the Epic or Legendary variant of the Magma Cube Pet to those who dealt the most damage to it.
Outside of the fortress, there was a cave full of Glowstone, Netherrack, and Quartz. The entrance in front of the cave was filled with Zombie Pigmen. The cave ended with a view of the courtyard bridge.
The Temperature was a mechanic in the Blazing Fortress, which can be found by pressing tab. It was used to indicate when the next Magma Cube Boss was about to spawn.
These are the temperatures that are known:
This text was shown when a player enters ⏣ Blazing Fortress for the first time:
- Talk to Elle of the Nether.
- Battle against nether mobs.
- Defeat the Magma Cube Boss.
- Collect nether wart, blaze rods, and magma cream.
- There was a flower pot located at -213, 76, -480 which served as a hint to players of a Fairy Soul below.
- Another flower pot next to a Fairy Soul at -303, 107, -691 (via a tunnel starting at -301, 107, -704).
- The Blazing Fortress was actually a Desert Biome.
- When viewed from the Spider's Den, snow was on the roof of the fortress.
- If you travelled to the Blazing Fortress without a launcher, I.E. using a grappling hook or an AOTE, part of the caves where you would mine Nether Quartz will be made of Sponge.
- Traveling to the Blazing Fortress shortly after it was removed resulted in the message There is a disturbance, this island has disappeared...
|Alpha Hypixel Network|
|Feb 22, 2022||Replaced the Blazing Fortress with the Crimson Isle.|
|June 11, 2019||0.1||Added Blazing Fortress.|
|Aug 24, 2021||Fixed the 'Collect Nether Wart and Blaze Rods' objective not completing in some cases|
|Apr 20, 2022||0.13||Replaced the Blazing Fortress with the Crimson Isle.|
|Combat Island Sections|
|Farming Islands Sections|
|Deep Caverns Sections|
|Dwarven Mines Sections|
|Crystal Hollows Sections|
|The Park Sections|
|Winter Island Sections|