Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Bones are dropped by slain Skeletons, Wither Skeletons, Wolves, Watchers, and Sea Archers. These enemies can be found in a number of zones including on a player's island or in The Spider's Den, Blazing Fortress, Ruins, Howling Cave, Deep Caverns, The End, and while Fishing.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Farming in the Spider Den is one of the fastest ways to get bones. This is because the Skeletons located there will always drop a bone, regardless of Telekinesis or Looting.
- After the bone has dropped, wait a couple of seconds and the bone will spawn an additional Skeleton.
- Repeat this process to obtain significantly more bones compared to normal Skeletons.
- A good weapon is recommended that can one-shot Skeletons. The Telekinesis Enchant is recommended.
- It is much more profitable to sell your bones on the Bazaar instead of to Merchants
Note: When using a bow a bug sometimes occurs that causes collected bones to not count towards the collection.
Collection[edit | edit source]
|I||50||Skeleton Minion Recipe|
|II||100||Enchanted Bone Meal Trade|
|III||250||Enchanted Book (Power IV) Recipe|
|IV||1,000||Skeleton Hat Recipe|
|V||2,500||Enchanted Bone Recipe|
|VI||5,000||Skeleton Pet Recipe|
|VII||10,000||Hurricane Bow Recipe|
|VIII||25,000||Skeleton's Helmet Recipe|
|IX||50,000||Runaan's Bow Recipe|
|X||150,000||Enchanted Bone Block Recipe|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Collecting Bones increases the player's Bone Collection and can grant useful items or perks upon collecting a specific amount.
Crafting Recipes[edit | edit source]
|80x Bone, 1x Wooden Sword
160x Bone, 1x Skeleton Minion I
320x Bone, 1x Skeleton Minion II
512x Bone, 1x Skeleton Minion III
|1x Skeleton Minion I|
1x Skeleton Minion II
1x Skeleton Minion III
1x Skeleton Minion IV
|160x Bones||1x Enchanted Bone|
|8x Bones||1x Skeleton Hat|
|24x Paper, 40x Bones||Enchanted Book (Power IV)|
History[edit | edit source]
|July 30, 2020||Added Enchanted Bone Block to the collection.|