Coal is a
Common crafting ingredient, brewing ingredient, and fuel source.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Trading[edit | edit source]
Mining[edit | edit source]
- Use a Pickaxe to mine Coal Ore in the Coal Mine
- There is a piece of Coal next to the chest on your Private Island. This is useful for making an Auto Smelter for making Coal without Coal Minions
Minion[edit | edit source]
- Place a Coal Minion on your Private Island to generate Coal.
- Place a Log Minion on your Private Island with an Auto Smelter to generate Coal.
Shop[edit | edit source]
However, after the recent Bazaar update you can buy a maximum of 640 coal a day, limiting its effectiveness.
Collection[edit | edit source]
|Enchanted Lava Bucket Recipe|
|I||50||Coal Minion Recipe|
|II||100||Enchanted Book (Smelting Touch I) Recipe|
|III||250||Haste Potion Recipe|
|IV||1,000||Enchanted Coal Recipe|
|V||2,500||Enchanted Charcoal Recipe|
Small Mining Sack Recipe
|VI||5,000||Travel Scroll to the Gold Mine Recipe|
|VII||10,000||Enchanted Block of Coal Recipe|
Medium Mining Sack Recipe
|VIII||25,000||Enchanted Lava Bucket Recipe|
|IX||50,000||Wither Skeleton Pet Recipe|
Large Mining Sack Recipe
Usage[edit | edit source]
Coal can be used as a crafting ingredient, as Minion Fuel for minions and as a brewing ingredient. Coal increases minion produce speed by 5% for 30 minutes. Coal can also be used to brew Haste Potions.
Upgrading Coal Minion (I - IV)[edit | edit source]
||Tier V-X use Enchanted Coal|
Crafting Recipes[edit | edit source]
|Enchanted Coal||160x Coal||Coal |
x32 Oak Wood
|Auto Smelter||64x Cobblestone
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item description is frequently changed, rendering some Coal not stackable. This can be fixed by dropping old Coal on the floor to update all the items to the latest description.