Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The Daedalus Axe's ᚏ Damage depends on its wielder's Taming level. The weapon has 0 ᚏ Damage at Taming 0 and increases by 4 for every Taming level up to 200 at Taming 50.
- The Daedalus Axe copies its wielder's active Pet's stats onto itself. Only the Pet's stats are copied, and not the pet's abilities, even if the Pet's ability grants Stat bonuses
- Each mob kill with the Daedalus Axe grants 35 coins. This includes mobs killed by other means than by the Axe, such as with Frozen Blaze Armor.
- It deals 200% more damage to Mythological Creatures. This is the same increase as the Sword of Revelations, but without the increased damage taken penalty.
- On August 28, 2020, [ADMIN] Minikloon leaked an image of this Weapon in Skyblock Hub 1.
- The 35 coins per mob kill is a stronger version of the Raider Axe’s ability without a mob level requirement.
- The Chimera Ultimate Enchantment can be put on this weapon to grant up to 200% of the active pet's stats on the weapon.
- This weapon is the only weapon in the game able to have ✯ Magic Find or α Sea Creature Chance excluding Fishing Rods.
|Sep 8, 2020||0.9||Added Daedalus Axe.|
|Mar 9, 2021||0.11.2||Added +200% damage against mythological creatures and Minos followers.|