When the full set is worn, a frozen blazing aura of radius 5 blocks is formed around the player. Enemies within the aura take 300 damage plus 3% of their max Health as damage every second, up to a cap of 500 damage per second. This cap is increased by 100 for every 5,000 Blaze Rods in the user's collection, up to a maximum of 5,000 at 225,000 Blaze Rods collected. In addition, it applies Slowness I for 4 seconds, which reduces their Speed by 5. This ability does not work on private islands.
The wearer is granted fire and lava immunity with the full set.
The Blaze Pet increases the stats of the armor by up to 40% at level 100. The base damage, percentage damage and damage cap of the Frozen Blazing Aura are also increased by the same amount.
Time to obtain using a minion
- A mob inflicted with Frozen Blazing Aura will not be frozen in place by the Ice Spray Wand's ability.
- This set costs 6,553,600x Ice to craft, which, before the NPC purchase cap, could be purchased from Builder at the price of 1 coin per Ice.
- Enchantments and reforges now get transferred when Blaze Armor is upgraded to Frozen Blaze Armor. This used to not be the case.
- While holding a weapon with Thunderlord, the aura causes lightning to strike every 3rd damage tick.
- This set gives the same amount of Strength as Necron's Armor.
- The Blaze Aura adds a flame and snow particle effect.
|Dec 18, 2019||0.7.5||Added Frozen Blaze Armor.|
|May 5, 2020||0.7.8||Each piece of Frozen Blaze Armor now has 40 Strength instead of 30.|
Defense on all pieces were buffed.
Helmet: 100 -> 105
Chestplate: 170 -> 180
Leggings: 130 -> 140
Boots: 90 -> 95
|Mar 30, 2021||0.11.3||Rarity increased to Legendary (from Epic).|