- < Policies
Comments are a place on the wiki where you can share your opinion with other editors. It is important to be civil and respect others in the comments. These rules are in place to keep the comments section clean, organized, and friendly.
Please keep in mind that these guidelines also apply to Talk pages.
- TLDR: Don't be a dick/treat others the way you want to be treated, Keep comments on topic and constructive, don't swear or make hate/very short/filler comments, don't use all caps, dont be toxic, and use common sense.
- Swearing in any form is disallowed.
Any type of swearing is likely to be caught by the Abuse Filter which will result in a block.
- Civility is expected.
It is important to be civil in comments when communicating with other editors. If someone has shown uncivil behavior, they will be blocked. An example of uncivil behavior is yelling at a user in all caps or telling them to be quiet.
- Advertising in any form is disallowed.
Any form of advertising, regardless of whether it involves the Auction House, Begging, Scamming, Trading, Private Island visits, or any other types of advertising, are not tolerated and will result in a long or infinite block.
- Toxicity in any form is not tolerated.
Any type of toxicity is disallowed, and will result in a block. If a user has shown repeated toxicity toward other editors, they may be banned from the wiki.
- Maturity is expected.
While immaturity is not punishable, it is expected that when commenting, a decent level of maturity is expected. Signs of repeated immaturity may result in a block on grounds of underage users.
- Personal Attacks in ANY form are disallowed.
Personal attacks in any form are disallowed and will result in a block. Repeated personal attacks will result in a long block or ban. A personal attack is a phrase like "[Name] is bad at minecraft".
- No hate speech, racism, or discrimination of any type of group.
Not only is it wrong to say such things, Such a offense will result in a instant long or infinite block. No type of language in this form is allowed WHAT SO EVER.
- Keep conversations on topic.
Try to keep all conversations on topic. It is disruptive to comment something that is off topic. Repeated off-topic conversations can result in a block.
- Disruption in any way is not tolerated.
Any type of disruption such as disruptive messages, spam, vandalism, will result in an instant block.
- Keep things G rated.
Any discussions over the G rating will result in a long or usually infinite block. Please keep in mind readers can be as young as 10 years old.
- Comments in other languages are frowned upon.
Comments in other languages belong on their respective wiki and should not be posted here. Multiple breaches of this section will result in a block and deletion of the offending comment.
- Nonsense/filler comments are not allowed.
Any type of filler or nonsense comments will be deleted. Posting these type of comments can result in a block. Please remember to be respectful of the reader and keep the comments section clean. Examples of a comment that violates this rule is "lol" or "F".
- Keep comments constructive.
Comments that are not seen as constructive are subject to deletion at any time and may result in a block if the issue persists with a particular user.
- Repeated breaches of these rules will result in long or infinite blocks.
Repeated breaches of these guidelines will result in longer and longer blocks and eventually a ban from the wiki.