Minions are a fundamental part of Hypixel SkyBlock. Minions are automated resource harvesting NPCs. Each minion will generate and harvest resources within a 5x5 Area. The resource generated varies by minion type. Minions can be upgraded in order to increase their speed and carrying capacity, to a max craftable tier of XI (11) and XII (12) obtainable from the Bartender, Terry's Shop, and Bulvar. Players start out with a Tier I Cobblestone Minion on their Private Island.
Minions can be crafted into higher tiers which increases their collection speed and maximum storage size, with tier XI being the highest tier, and tier XII for mining, farming, and Revenant Minions. Minion tiers can be distinguished by the colored patch on their heads, with light green patches at tiers II-IV (2-4), purple patches at tiers V-VII (5-7), orange patches at tiers VII-X (7-10), and cyan patches at tier XI (11). There is a quick crafting diamond for quick tier upgrades.
Initially, only 5 minions can be placed. Extra minion slots can be gained from crafting unique minions and minion tiers, along with Profile Upgrades. See increasing minion capacity for more information.
All players in a Co-op can interact with all Minions on their island.
- 1 Minion UI Slots
- 2 Crafted Minions
- 3 Minion List
- 4 Increasing Minion Capacity
- 5 Mob Spawning Mechanics
- 6 Improving Minion Setup
- 7 Tier XII Minions
- 8 Minion Dialogue
- 9 Note about Collections
- 10 Tips and Trivia
- 11 See also
- 12 History
- 13 References
Minion UI Slots
|Cobblestone Minion I|
Cobblestone Minion I Menu
Minions have four types of slots:
- Minion Skins (Green, 1 Slot) - These are purely cosmetic.
- Fuel (Red, 1 Slot) - Increases minion production speed. Most will only have limited usage and will destroy itself when used up. The exceptions are the Enchanted Lava Bucket and the Solar Panel. Both power up the minion indefinitely, but the latter works only in daylight.
- Automated Shipping (Blue, 1 Slot) - Minions will automatically sell generated items once its inventory and Minion Storage Chest (if used) are full. This can be utilized for low-effort minion setups which rely on high NPC sell-value, or minion setups aimed at long times away from the game
- Upgrades (Yellow, 2 Slots) - Unlike the other slots, both upgrade slots have a variety of different functions they can supply, although some upgrades are exclusive to certain minions.
Items placed near or next to a minion can also have effects, these are:
- Minion Chests - They act as a chests that minions can put resources in.
- Minion Crystals - Minion Crystals are placed on the Private Island to enhance certain types of minions.
Minion Fuel decreases the time between actions of minions. For exact time decrease percentages, see Minion Fuel § Calculations.
|Icon||Fuel||Fuel Time (hours)||Minion Efficiency||Notes||Collection|
|Block of Coal||5||+5%|
|Enchanted Bread||12||+5%||Wheat |
|Enchanted Coal||24||+10%||Coal |
|Enchanted Charcoal||36||+20%||Coal |
|Solar Panel||Infinite (During the day only)||+25%||Able to be picked up once placed in a minion||Quartz |
|Enchanted Lava Bucket||Infinite||+25%||Able to be picked up once placed in a minion||Coal |
|Magma Bucket||Infinite||+30%||Able to be picked up once placed in a minion|
|Plasma Bucket||Infinite||+35%||Able to be picked up once placed in a minion|
|Hamster Wheel||24||+50%||Sven Packmaster drop|
|Foul Flesh||5||+90%||Revenant Horror drop|
|Tasty Cheese||1||x2||Rat drop|
|Catalyst||3||x3||It doesn't decrease the time between actions but triples the output items. This means that technically the Catalyst increases Minion speed by +200%.||Endstone |
|Hyper Catalyst||6||x4||Functions similarly to Catalysts but quadruples output and doubles work time.|
|Budget Hopper||Sells resources when the minion's storage is full for 50% of its selling price.||Iron Ingot V|
|Enchanted Hopper||Sells resources when the minion's storage is full for 90% of its selling price.||Iron Ingot IX|
|Auto Smelter||Various||Automatically smelts items that the minion produces.||Cobblestone III|
|Compactor||Various||Compacts items to their block forms.
|Any||Compacts items to their enchanted forms. (as well as second-tier enchanted items when there are enough resources)
|Dwarven Super Compactor||Various||Automatically smelts and compacts items into their enchanted forms.||Mithril VI|
|Diamond Spreading||Any||Occasionally collects a Diamond in addition to regular resources. (does not interfere with minion speed)||Diamond VI|
|Potato Spreading||Any||Occasionally collects a Potato in addition to regular resources. (does not interfere with minion speed and only be used in one minion per profile)||Rare drop from Shiny Pig|
|Krampus Helmet||Any||Occasionally collects a Red Gift in addition to regular resources. This is affected by items per action and time between action. Therefore a Snow Minion is best for this as it can only be used once per profile.|
|Minion Expander||Any||Increases the minion range by one block (7x7 Area, 1 block each side) and increases minion speed by 5%.
(Placing two in the same minion will cause the effects to stack and will result in a minion range of 9x9.)
|Enchanted Egg||Chicken||Guarantees that each chicken will drop an egg after they spawn.||Raw Chicken V|
|Flint Shovel||Gravel||Guarantees that a Gravel Minion will receive flint upon harvest.||Gravel II|
|Flycatcher||Any||Increases the speed of your minion by 20%||Spider Slayer LVL 6|
|Lesser Soulflow Engine||Any||Reduce the minion's output by 50%, but it will start generating Soulflow items.||Enderman Slayer LVL 2|
Minion Skins are cosmetic overrides to a specific minion's appearance. It does not affect performance.
Some examples include the Santa minion skin and the Gingerbread minion skin.
Minion chests can be placed on all sides of a minion (but not above), and once a minion's inventory is full, items will be placed into the chest instead. Chests will be used before "automated shipping" items.
|Small Storage||Increases the minion's storage by 3 slots.||Oak Wood
||64 Oak Wood|
|Medium Storage||Increases the minion's storage by 9 slots.||Oak Wood
||8 Enchanted Oak Wood, Small Storage|
|Large Storage||Increases the minion's storage by 15 slots||Oak Wood
||256 Enchanted Oak Wood, Medium storage|
|X-Large Storage||Increases the minion's storage by 21 slots||N/A||Minion Storage X-pender, Large Storage|
|XX-Large Storage||Increases the minion's storage by 27 slots||N/A||Minion Storage X-pender, X-Large Storage|
Minion Crystals can be placed on a Private Island to increase the speed of nearby minions of a certain type. Only one minion crystal of each type can be placed down at any time and they can't be sold. Therefore, it is advised to only craft one of each type.
|Farm Crystal||Farming minions which spawn crops (and not mobs)||10% speed||8||Pumpkin
||1Enchanted Quartz, 96Enchanted Pumpkin|
|Woodcutting Crystal||Foraging minions||12||Birch Wood
||1 Enchanted Quartz, 96 Enchanted Birch Wood|
|Mithril Crystal||Mining minions||40||Mithril
||1 Enchanted Quartz, 16 Enchanted Mithril|
Other minion items
- Minion Chair - Purely cosmetic. Count as a furniture item. Sitting minions do not work, nor do they count to the minion total. A minion skin cannot be applied to a sitting minion.
- Mithril Infusion - Can be combined with a minion in an anvil to increase its speed by 10%. Can only be applied once per minion.
Increasing Minion Capacity
The number of unique minions the player can place on the island increases as they create more unique minions. This includes creating new unique minion types or a higher level Minion of the same type that has already been collected. The table below shows the number of unique minions that can be placed after creating a certain number of unique Minions.
|Tier||Amount of Placeable Minions||Total Unique Minions required for this tier|
Five Minion slots can be obtained via upgrades at the Community Shop.
Mob Spawning Mechanics
The mechanics of mob spawning minions are similar to that of mob spawners in vanilla Minecraft. The "ideal layout" shows the general spawning area for mobs around a minion. Minions can spawn mobs only within a 5x5 area centered around them, unless they have a Minion Expander upgrade. The vertical range in which they spawn is 6 blocks (3 below, 2 above, and 1 at eye level with the minion). As long as there is a block for them to spawn on and spawning will not cause them to take suffocation damage, they will spawn in accordance with the minion's normal spawning times. Mobs that are wider than 1 block (slimes, magma cubes, ghast,s etc.) are limited by the horizontal range, but will still spawn partially inside nearby walls and possibly escape. If a mob is outside of a minion's range, it will not kill it automatically and collect the loot.
Improving Minion Setup
This section is about improving minion setup and maximizing efficiency and coins per hour. This section may change slightly due to bazaar prices and updates in the game so it might not be entirely accurate at times.
This is a table of profits for all minions without any fuel or other bonuses. Prices listed are if sold to the Bazaar (or sold to shop if item cannot be sold on the bazaar).
Bazaar prices are updated every half hourⓘ and cached. To confirm the most up-to-date values are displayed, purge / refresh the page.
Note: This table assumes that the player is using a Super Compactor 3000, and thus uses enchanted item prices. This is due to the fact that the majority of players use these, and there can be a large gap between what the base item is worth and what the enchanted form is worth. Example: 160 Glowstone Dust is worth 1,936 coins while one Enchanted Glowstone Dust is worth only 524.9 coins, a notable decrease.
Note: Note that putting Super Compactor 3000 or Dwarven Super Compactor into these minions as an upgrade is not suggested, as their enchanted (block) form of items' price are decreased a lot. However, the negative impact is they will run out of space very often without the Minion Compactors.
Note: Lower tiers (tier VII or below) of these minions are not suggested to use as they have many different kinds of items can be produced that lacking the storage or their enchanted (block) form of items' price are decreased a lot.
Note: These minions are not suggested to use for the purpose of making coins as they have many different kinds of items can be produced that lacking the storage or their enchanted (block) form of items' price are decreased a lot.
calcpage = Calculator:Minions page profit table template = Template:Minions page profit table form = minProfTblCalcForm result = minProfTblCalcResult param = fuel|Fuel||select|[none],Coal,Block of Coal,Enchanted Bread,Enchanted Coal,Enchanted Charcoal,Solar Panel,Enchanted Lava Bucket,Magma Bucket,Plasma Bucket,Hamster Wheel,Foul Flesh,Tasty Cheese,Catalyst,Hyper Catalyst param = ds|Diamond Spreading|false|check param = expander|Expander|0|select|0,1,2 param = flycatcher|Flycatcher|0|select|0,1,2 param = sc3000|SC3000|true|check param = crystal|Minion Crystal|false|check param = time|Hours|24|int|0-99999999
If the calculator fails to load up, please report to a Code Editor.
|Minion||Tier 1||Tier 3||Tier 5||Tier 7||Tier 9||Tier 11||Tier 12|
|Wheat||9,936 coins||11,465 coins||13,550 coins||14,904 coins||16,560 coins||18,630 coins||21,292 coins|
|Creeper||32,000 coins||34,560 coins||37,566 coins||41,143 coins||48,000 coins||61,715 coins|
|Cave Spider||38,880 coins||42,120 coins||45,950 coins||50,544 coins||59,464 coins||77,760 coins|
|Enderman||9,045 coins||9,648 coins||10,338 coins||11,578 coins||13,157 coins||16,080 coins|
|Hard Stone||15,120 coins||17,640 coins||21,168 coins||23,520 coins||26,460 coins||30,240 coins||35,280 coins|
|Chickenⓘ||26,585 coins||28,800 coins||31,419 coins||34,560 coins||38,400 coins||46,080 coins||57,600 coins|
|Ghast||70,762 coins||75,279 coins||80,411 coins||86,295 coins||93,108 coins||110,565 coins|
|Melon||48,600 coins||51,840 coins||55,543 coins||63,049 coins||72,900 coins||89,724 coins||116,640 coins|
|Coal||15,840 coins||18,277 coins||19,800 coins||23,760 coins||26,400 coins||33,943 coins||39,600 coins|
|Magma Cube||23,085 coins||24,624 coins||26,383 coins||29,549 coins||33,579 coins||41,040 coins|
|Tarantula||74,215 coins||82,778 coins||93,575 coins||113,275 coins||148,430 coins||215,223 coins|
|Pumpkin||8,775 coins||9,360 coins||10,400 coins||11,700 coins||14,040 coins||17,550 coins||23,400 coins|
|Voidling||75,647 coins||81,050 coins||87,284 coins||97,260 coins||113,470 coins||141,837 coins|
|Diamond||12,216 coins||13,120 coins||14,170 coins||16,102 coins||18,645 coins||23,616 coins||29,520 coins|
|Sugar Cane||14,139 coins||15,552 coins||17,280 coins||19,440 coins||21,452 coins||25,920 coins||34,560 coins|
|Glowstone||92,794 coins||100,863 coins||110,469 coins||122,097 coins||144,990 coins||178,450 coins|
|Cactus||3,840 coins||4,148 coins||4,508 coins||4,938 coins||5,760 coins||6,912 coins||8,640 coins|
|Redstone||16,089 coins||17,280 coins||18,663 coins||20,286 coins||22,218 coins||25,920 coins||29,160 coins|
|Quartz||30,912 coins||33,120 coins||36,607 coins||40,913 coins||47,967 coins||60,480 coins|
|End Stone||6,647 coins||7,200 coins||7,855 coins||9,095 coins||10,800 coins||13,293 coins|
|Gravelⓘ||32,068 coins||34,740 coins||37,899 coins||43,883 coins||52,110 coins||64,136 coins|
|Rabbit||42,179 coins||45,693 coins||49,847 coins||54,832 coins||64,508 coins||84,357 coins||109,664 coins|
|Spider||30,656 coins||33,210 coins||36,230 coins||39,852 coins||46,885 coins||61,311 coins|
|Carrot||18,792 coins||20,880 coins||23,490 coins||26,846 coins||31,320 coins||37,584 coins||46,980 coins|
|Zombie||16,046 coins||17,383 coins||18,963 coins||20,860 coins||24,541 coins||32,091 coins|
|Sand||4,487 coins||4,860 coins||5,302 coins||6,139 coins||7,290 coins||8,973 coins|
|Gold||23,171 coins||25,488 coins||28,320 coins||31,860 coins||36,412 coins||46,342 coins||56,640 coins|
|Mushroom||43,704 coins||46,826 coins||50,428 coins||57,006 coins||65,556 coins||81,945 coins||109,260 coins|
|Oak||28,800 coins||30,720 coins||32,915 coins||36,379 coins||41,891 coins||51,200 coins|
|Slime||90,023 coins||97,524 coins||106,390 coins||123,189 coins||146,286 coins||195,048 coins|
|Lapis||22,345 coins||24,000 coins||25,920 coins||28,174 coins||30,858 coins||36,000 coins||40,500 coins|
|Cow||66,628 coins||72,180 coins||78,742 coins||86,616 coins||101,902 coins||133,256 coins||173,232 coins|
|Snow||19,939 coins||21,600 coins||23,564 coins||27,285 coins||32,400 coins||39,877 coins|
|Fishing||19,869 coins||21,525 coins||22,791 coins||24,797 coins||29,241 coins||44,279 coins|
|Cobblestone||27,463 coins||32,040 coins||38,448 coins||42,720 coins||48,060 coins||54,926 coins||64,080 coins|
|Skeleton||5,317 coins||5,760 coins||6,284 coins||6,912 coins||8,132 coins||10,634 coins|
|Revenant||43,111 coins||48,085 coins||54,357 coins||65,801 coins||86,222 coins||125,021 coins||156,276 coins|
|Blaze||60,219 coins||64,104 coins||69,727 coins||79,488 coins||94,629 coins||120,437 coins|
|Sheep||42,300 coins||46,146 coins||50,760 coins||56,400 coins||63,450 coins||84,600 coins||112,800 coins|
|Obsidian||28,704 coins||30,755 coins||33,120 coins||36,906 coins||43,056 coins||53,820 coins||61,509 coins|
|Iron||31,511 coins||35,712 coins||38,263 coins||44,640 coins||53,568 coins||66,960 coins||76,526 coins|
|Flower||1,440 coins||1,543 coins||1,662 coins||1,800 coins||1,964 coins||2,400 coins|
|Birch||9,360 coins||9,984 coins||10,698 coins||11,824 coins||13,615 coins||16,640 coins|
|Dark Oak||8,280 coins||8,832 coins||9,463 coins||10,459 coins||12,044 coins||14,720 coins|
|Potato||18,144 coins||20,160 coins||22,680 coins||25,920 coins||30,240 coins||36,288 coins||45,360 coins|
|Jungle||37,440 coins||39,936 coins||42,789 coins||47,293 coins||54,459 coins||66,560 coins|
|Spruce||52,560 coins||56,064 coins||60,069 coins||66,392 coins||76,451 coins||93,440 coins|
|Clay||19,980 coins||21,312 coins||23,250 coins||26,640 coins||31,968 coins||39,960 coins|
|Emerald||10,183 coins||10,967 coins||11,880 coins||13,578 coins||15,840 coins||20,366 coins||23,760 coins|
|Mithril||10,800 coins||11,520 coins||12,343 coins||13,293 coins||14,400 coins||15,710 coins||17,280 coins|
|Nether Wart||9,072 coins||9,652 coins||10,310 coins||11,064 coins||11,937 coins||14,175 coins||16,800 coins|
|Acacia||10,800 coins||11,520 coins||12,343 coins||13,643 coins||15,710 coins||19,200 coins|
|Pig||27,914 coins||30,240 coins||32,990 coins||36,288 coins||42,692 coins||55,828 coins||72,576 coins|
|Cocoa Beans||18,720 coins||20,218 coins||21,976 coins||24,069 coins||28,080 coins||33,696 coins||42,120 coins|
|Ice||14,503 coins||16,920 coins||20,304 coins||22,560 coins||25,380 coins||29,006 coins|
What Minion Tier to use for coins
The minion tier recommended for each minion varies due to the price of upgrading certain minions. For ice, snow, and clay minions it is best to max them out, but other minions have better tiers. Remember that it is worth maxing every minion at least once for the extra slots. This data gives a rough idea for planning on using the most profitable minions, but profit changes frequently in the Bazaar. This table below uses the Lapis Minion as an example, showing how long it takes for it to make enough material to pay itself off.
|Tier||Time to start producing more than cost (hours)||Time to start producing more than cost (days)|
|Total for tier XII (days)||348.33|
Other minions follow this trend similar to the Lapis Minion. Days refer to days in real life, not in-game days. It is generally recommended to upgrade minions to tier V for the most profit. With the exception of Revenant and Tarantula where tier IV is generally better to go for. This is due to the market changes in which different minions will be the most profitable, effectively rendering past tier V minions worthless if the best minion changes.
Tier XII Minions
The Revenant Minion can be upgraded to Tier XII at the Bartender.
Players can also upgrade their Tier XI farming minions to Tier XII at Terry's Shop in The Farming Islands.
All minions can say and ask questions to each other or the player. Below are a few things they say.
- "Break's over, back to work!" (After emptying minion from full inventory)
- "Hi (username)!"
- "I may be shorter than you, but I work for two!"
- "I'm your favorite, right?"
- "Fancy Armor you have there!" (Only shows if you have high defense)
- "Nothing’s getting through that Armor!” (Only shows if you have high defense)
- "I am Ironman!" ~ Iron Minion
- "I'm Fabulous; after he's starting to spin and changing color" ~ Mushroom Minion
- "Your skin is.... ok"
- "You've been doing well recently! Keep it up!"
- "Mine, wait a few seconds, mine again, that's my thing."
- "Sleep well!" (can be said at night)
- "This is fine" (If the minion is on fire)
- "Long time no see" (Any minion when the player did not go near him for more than 1 day)
- "That's a cute Rabbit, come see me little Rabbit!" (Shows only when a Rabbit is nearby)
- "EEEEEEK! NOT A SPIDER!" (If a Spider is nearby)
- "Woops, I missed it!"
- "Got it! jk"
- "Missed again lol!"
- "Wait for it"
- "They dodged!"
- "Epic fail"
- "Maybe I should have chosen a different job"
Special Rank Dialogue (only when a person with a specific rank is nearby)
- "I always liked your videos" ([YOUTUBE] Rank)
- "Are you recording a new video?" ([YOUTUBE] Rank)
- "I always watched your videos!" ([YOUTUBE] Rank)
- "Omg Hi YT!" ([YOUTUBE] Rank)
Conversation between Minions:
- Minion 1: Creeper
- Minion 2: Aww Man!
- Minion 1: Did you see that new super hero movie?"
- Minion 2: No, I was working haha
- Minion 1: Same!
- Minion 1: Wanna do something after work?
- Minion 2: Sure! When's that?"
- Minion 1: No clue
- Minion 1: Hi I'm <type of the minion>
- Minion 2: I know"
- Minion 1: k
- Minion 1: What if those stars are other SkyBlocks?
- Minion 2: Wow, that's deep
- Minion 1: We live in a simulation.
- Minion 2: Calm down, Neo
- Minion 1: Shifumi?[sic]
- Minion 2: Sure 3 2 1 (Both minions hold out either paper, rock or shears)
- Winner: Ha, I won!
- Loser: YOU CHEATED
- Minion 1: Pretty sure you are shorter than me.
- Minion 2: We are the same size...
- Minion 1: Yeah right.
- Minion 1: Did you hear that new song yet?
- Minion 2: Not yet, I've been working haha!
- Minion 1: Same!
- Minion 1: Boop!
- Minion 2: What?
- Minion 1: Boop!
- Minion 2: Please no.
- Minion 1: Boooooooop!
- Minion 1: Ah, I'm so alone.
- Minion 2: What about me?
- Minion 1: You don't count.
- Minion 1: I always get scared at night.
- Minion 2: Cool. (Shows only at night)
- Minion 1: You have been doing really well recently!
- Minion 2: Thanks, you too!
- Minion 1: Keep it up!
- Minion 1: Heigh ho, heigh ho
- Minion 2: It's home from work we go
- Minion 1 (to a Pig Minion): You mind cleaning up your mess sometimes?
- Minion 2 (Pig Minion): Stop bothering me!
- Minion 1: But your Pigs, they smell.
- Minion 1 (to a Cow Minion): You mind cleaning up your mess sometimes?
- Minion 2 (Cow Minion): Please leave me alone
- Minion 1: But your Cows, they are so dirty!
- Minion 2: I know!
- Minion 1 (Happens only if Jerry is near the minions): I don't trust that Jerry guy...
- Minion 2: Why not?
- Minion 1: He's just standing there, menacingly.
Note about Collections
If you pick up your minion, using the "Pick Minion" bedrock in the bottom-right of a minion's menu, any items that were left in its inventory, will go into the player's inventory. However, doing so will negate the collected item being applied to collections. This method can also be used to obtain bugged-stacked items like a stack of 64 Ender Pearls.
- Example: The player picks up a Spider Minion, with 128 string still in it; the 128 string will not count toward the String Collection.
Tips and Trivia
- A minion with a Super Compactor 3000 or Dwarven Super Compactor will turn items into their enchanted form, when there are enough in its inventory, even if the player has not unlocked the enchanted recipe of the item yet.
- Increasing a minion's level upgrades its held tool.
- There was a glitch in early SkyBlock where putting a minion in a chest had a small chance of turning it into a Steve or Alex head. Minions also had colored names.
- If a minion does the same action twice, it slightly decreases the efficiency of the minion.
- If the player picks up a minion with fuel inside that doesn't last forever, the fuel will be destroyed.
- The player's island is loaded when the player, guests, or co-op teammates enter the island. Approximately one minute after all players have left the island, the island is unloaded.
- By loading the island, some minions can be set up the perform the same action endlessly depending on their surroundings. For example, a Cobblestone Minion next to a cobblestone generator will only break cobblestone and will not place any new cobblestone if all other blocks are not cobblestone or air.
- There used to be a bug where minion heads could be placed directly on Hard Glass. This bug has been patched
- Players can recombobulate a minion. This makes the minion's name Purple instead of Blue when in the inventory. This shows Minions are Rare.
- For many variants of the
Foragingminions, such as the Oak Minion, if you place a block/slab 6 blocks above where the trees are planted or decrease the light level to 7 or lower, it will always grow into a "simple" tree rather than a normal tree. This significantly reduces the space occupied by the planted trees and allows far easier access to the minion as leaves won't block your path.
- Google Sheet of minion details - Extensive sheet detailing everything about individual minion profits from Bazaar and NPCs.
|June 11, 2019||0.1||Added Minions.|
|June 13, 2019||0.2||The requirement to unlock a new minion slot has been reduced.|
|The maximum minion island cap is now 20.|
|Fixed placing minions in hub.|
|June 26, 2019||0.4||The Minion menu UI has been changed.|
|"Pickup Minion" button moved to the right.|
|Added a "Collect All" button.|
|Minions can now be upgraded within their menu.|
|July 2, 2019||0.5||Added Fishing Minion I-XI.|
|Aug 2, 2019||0.7||Added Minion Skin as a cosmetic feature.|
|Sep 11, 2019||0.7.1||Added new Minion dialogs.|
|Oct 11, 2019||0.7.2||Added Revenant Minion I-XI and Tarantula Minion I-XI.|
|Minions now get a 10% debuff on the next action if they perform the same type of action twice in a row, unless the harvesting action is done by a player.|
|Increased Fishing Minion speed by approximately 15%.|
|Dec 18, 2019||0.7.5||Added Snow Minion I-XI.|
|Feb 21, 2020||0.7.6||The Minion Collection Menu now shows all tiers of every minions when clicking on them.|
|Added a way to view all minion recipes from the minion menu itself.|
|Jan 15, 2021||0.11||Added Mithril Minion I-XI.|
|Added Cobblestone, Obsidian, Coal, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Lapis, Emerald, and Redstone XII Minions to Bulvar.|
|Mar 12, 2021||Added Revenant Minion XII to the Bartender.|
|Mar 29, 2021||Fixed Mayor Cole granting incorrect minion speeds|
|Apr 21, 2021||0.11.4||Added Cocoa Beans, Pumpkin, Chicken, Mushroom, Cactus, Pig, Wheat, Cow, Sugar Cane, Melon, Nether Wart, Carrot, Potato, Sheep, and Rabbit XII Minions to Terry's Shop.|
|Apr 30, 2021||Minion heads can no longer be placed on Hard Glass.|
|July 14, 2021||0.12||Added Hard Stone Minion I-XI.|
|Added Hard Stone Minion XII to Bulvar.|