There are eleven Skills in Hypixel SkyBlock, which are automatically leveled up based on the actions the player performs.
In order to gain XP for a specific skill, players need to perform tasks corresponding to a skill. For example, to level up Mining, the player would need to mine blocks. However, players cannot level up a skill by destroying blocks that have been manually placed by a player. Players can also level up their skills by collecting resources from their minions.
Leveling up skills provides rewards and also permanently increases various player Stats.
Each Skill goes from level 1-50, except Runecrafting which goes up to 25. Level 1 requires 50 XP to obtain, meaning the default level is Level 0.
Skills labeled as "Cosmetic Skill" have the following effect: Players without a Rank cannot go past level 3, and higher ranks earn more exp.
|Name||Rewards per Level
(not including coins)
|Methods of Leveling Up||Maximum Level|
||25 (XXV)-30 (XXX)|
|Cosmetic Skills level up differently depending on your Rank* no rank: x1.0 XP, Max Level 3. They do not count towards your average skill level and are cosmetic.|
Experience Table Edit
All skills have a universal XP table which tracks progression (with the exception being Runecrafting). Below is a table that shows how much XP is required at each level, as well as the cumulative XP needed to achieve the level.
|Level||XP Required to Reach||TotalXP||Coins|
Runecrafting is the only skill with a different amount of XP to level up and cumulative XP from the other skills.
|Level||XP Required to Reach||Cumulative XP|
Maxed Out Stats Edit
These are the bonus stats a player would receive when having Level 50 on all skills.
Health(from Farming and Fishing)
Crit Chance(from Combat)
Intelligence(from Enchanting and Alchemy)
Pet Luck(from Taming)
- 100% chance to earn triple harvest from crops (from Farming)
- 100% chance to earn triple drops from ores (from Mining)
- +200% damage dealt to mobs (from Combat)
- 100% chance to earn triple drops from logs (from Foraging)
- +10% chance of catching treasure while fishing (from Fishing)
- +200% experience gained from any source (from Enchanting)
- +50% duration of potions (from Alchemy)
- +50% extra pet XP (from Taming)
Skill XP Boost Potions Edit
When these potions are splashed or consumed, they allow the player to get even more Skill Experience. Depending on its level, they can last for 12, 24, or 36 minutes. Pets are also affected because they constantly gain a quarter of any Skill XP.
|Farming XP Boost||Gifts||Earn more Farming Experience||+5%||+10%||+20%|
|Mining XP Boost||Earn more Mining Experience|
|Combat XP Boost||Earn more Combat Experience|
|Foraging XP Boost||Earn more Foraging Experience|
|Fishing XP Boost||Earn more Fishing Experience|
|Enchanting XP Boost||Earn more Enchanting Experience|
|Alchemy XP Boost||Earn more Alchemy Experience|
- The cumulative leveling rewards for all seven main skills through level 50 include 8,438,850 coins.
- Once the player maxes out a skill, the skill counter when the player earns XP for that skill will show that the next level requires 0 XP.
- e.x. Earning +1 XP will display "+1/0"
- Players can also acquire certain pets to boost a certain type of skill. These include using a Rabbit Pet for the Farming skill, using a Silverfish Pet for the Mining skill, using a Wolf Pet for the Combat skill, using an Ocelot Pet for the Foraging skill and using an Guardian Pet for the Enchanting skill.
- Players don't get XP from killing mobs in the Private Island.
|June 11, 2019||0.1||Added Skills.|
|July 2, 2019||0.5||Skills now have rewards for levels 26 to 50.|
|May 21, 2020||Combat XP can no longer be earned by killing mobs on private islands.|
|June 7, 2020||0.7.10||Runecrafting Level 25 is now unlocked.|