There are eleven Skills in Hypixel SkyBlock, which are automatically leveled up based on the actions the player performs.
In order to gain XP for a specific skill, players need to perform tasks corresponding to a skill. For example, to level up Mining, the player would need to mine blocks. Players can also level up their skills by collecting resources from their minions.
Each Skill goes from level 1-50, except Runecrafting which goes up to 25. Level 1 requires 50 XP to obtain, meaning the default level is Level 0.
Skills[edit | edit source]
For Cosmetic Skills such as Runecrafting or Carpentry, players without a Rank cannot go past level 3 and higher ranks earn more exp.
|Name||Rewards per Level
(not including coins)
|Methods of Leveling Up||Maximum Level|
|Cosmetic Skills level up differently depending on your Rank* |
Experience Table[edit | edit source]
All skills have a universal XP table which tracks progression (with the exception being Runecrafting). Below is a table that shows how much XP is required at each level, as well as the cumulative XP needed to achieve the level.
|Level||XP Required to Reach||TotalXP||Coins|
Runecrafting is the only skill with a different amount of XP to level up and cumulative XP from the other skills.
|Level||XP Required to Reach||Cumulative XP|
Maxed Out Stats[edit | edit source]
These are the bonus stats a player would receive when having Level 50 on all skills.
Taming) (Note: this bonus is multiplicative. Since the base pet luck [with Taming 0] is 20%, a maxed Taming skill would equal 30% pet luck, not 70%.)
Dungeoneering- The Catacombs 1-40)
- 100% chance to earn triple harvest from crops (from
- 100% chance to earn triple drops from ores (from
- +200% damage dealt to mobs (from
- 100% chance to earn triple drops from logs (from
- +10% chance of catching treasure while fishing (from
- +200% experience gained from any source (from
- +50% duration of potions (from
- +50% extra pet XP (from
- +300% stats of your dungeon items while in The Catacombs (from
Dungeoneering- The Catacombs 1-40)
Skill XP Boost Potions[edit | edit source]
When these potions are splashed or consumed, they allow the player to get even more Skill Experience. Depending on its level, they can last for 12, 24, or 36 minutes. Pets are also affected because they constantly gain a quarter of any Skill XP.
|Farming XP Boost||Gifts||Earn more Farming Experience||+5%||+10%||+20%|
|Mining XP Boost||Earn more Mining Experience|
|Combat XP Boost||Earn more Combat Experience|
|Foraging XP Boost||Earn more Foraging Experience|
|Fishing XP Boost||Earn more Fishing Experience|
|Enchanting XP Boost||Earn more Enchanting Experience|
|Alchemy XP Boost||Earn more Alchemy Experience|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The cumulative leveling rewards for all seven main skills through level 50 include 8,438,850 coins.
- Once the player maxes out a skill, the skill counter when the player earns XP for that skill will show that the next level requires 0 XP.
- e.x. Earning +1 XP will display "+1/0"
- Players can also acquire certain pets to boost a certain type of skill. These include using a Rabbit Pet for the Farming skill, using a Silverfish Pet for the Mining skill, using a Wolf Pet for the Combat skill, using a Squid Pet for Fishing skill, using an Ocelot Pet for the Foraging skill and using a Guardian Pet for the Enchanting skill.
- Currently, there is no pet to use for increasing Alchemy experience.
- Players don't get XP from killing mobs on their Private Island.
- A few months ago, Hypixel gave all Skyblock Players a 20% Skill XP boost, together with +10
Magic Find, supposedly for the weekend, however, the boost is still active today.
- There is a chance this is due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Videos[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
|June 11, 2019||0.1||Added Skills.|
|July 2, 2019||0.5||Skills now have rewards for levels 26 to 50.|
|Aug 2, 2019||0.7||Added |
|May 5, 2020||0.7.8||Added |
|May 21, 2020|
|June 7, 2020||0.7.10|
|July 1, 2020||0.7.11||Added |