- The Watcher
- Wither Miner
- Wither Guard
- Necron's Apostle
- Zombie Lord
- Skeleton Lord
- Wither Armor
- Necron's Handle
- Wither Catalyst
- Auto Recombobulator
- Precursor Gear
- Wither Blood
- Soul Eater
- One For All
- Jolly Pink Rock
- Diamante's Handle
- L.A.S.R's Eye
- Bigfoot's Lasso
- Zombie Lord Armor
- Skeleton Lord Armor
- Wither Cloak Sword
- Necron's Blade Scrolls
- Maxor the Fish
- Goldor the Fish
- Storm the Fish
New Craftable Items
- Necron's Armor
- Storm's Armor
- Goldor's Armor
- Maxor's Armor
- Catacombs Expert Ring
- Wither Relic
- New Puzzle Room: Bomb Defuse
- The Watcher now spawns one of Sadan's four Giants in the Blood Room in addition to its other Undeads. The Giants have an approximately 75% chance to drop their respective Precursor Relics. This mechanic is the basis of "Frag Running" which involves rushing the blood room (preferably with a variation of Necron's Blade), killing the Giant and selling the loot.
- All movement abilities and items such as Aspect of the End and Ender Pearl are disabled in Necron's room. Spirit Leaps are allowed.
- The amount of Catacombs XP and quality of Dungeon Post-Boss Chests are increased depending on which stage in the boss fight the player passes.
- Regardless of score, beating each phase unlocks 1 chest, and if the run is completed, the Obsidian Chest is unlocked as well.
Order of chests unlocked:
- 1st Phase: Wood Chest
- 2nd Phase: Gold Chest
- 3rd Phase: Diamond Chest
- 4th Phase: Emerald & Obsidian Chest
- S+: Bedrock Chest
|This page contains in-game content which has been recently added or is being updated.|
Content on this page might be missing, out of date, inaccurate or incorrect.
You can help by contributing relevant information.
The Catacombs - Floor VII is the seventh and final master floor in The Catacombs Dungeon with
FINAL-BOSS Maxor, Storm, Goldor, Necron, Apex Dragon, Flame Dragon, Ice Dragon, Power Dragon, Soul Dragon and The Wither King.
FINAL-BOSSThe Wither King
New Boss Phase
Master Mode Floor VII adds a new phase to the Floor VII boss fight called Phase 5, where the players fight against the Wither King. By picking up five different orbs and placing them in cauldrons close to the Wither King, the Wither King's Dragons called: Apex Dragon, Power Dragon, Flame Dragon, Ice Dragon and Soul Dragon will be summoned. The players will have to kill them near their corresponding dragon statues to destroy them. All dragons can respawn at any time indefinitely until all dragon statues are destroyed. If all destroyed, the floor is completed. If all five dragons are alive within at least ten seconds at any time, the Wither King will send the players into the air in the center of a ritual. The dragons will complete the ritual and summon a large hand that grabs the players, causing them to fail the dungeon run and be brought down to the regular Floor 7 ending, where they will still get a Bedrock, Obsidian and Emerald chest but will get a B or C score. Achieving S+ score also unlocks higher chance of getting RNG drops.
Shiny Wither ArmorWhen dropped from the Master Mode chests, Wither Armor now has a chance to be Shiny Dungeon Armor. It is functionally the same as regular Wither Armor.
Dungeon Chest Loot
After each completed dungeon run in The Catacombs - Floor I and above the player is presented with Dungeon Reward Chests depending on how well they did. Listed here are the rewards from each chest:
- When the floor first released the 3rd phase of the fight was glitched and it could not be completed.
- If you lure Storm into the red pad, the fight will soft lock as this is a bugged chunk.
- When Master Mode Floor VII released, Shiny Wither Armor had the same scaling mechanic as Dungeon Mob drops, adding up to a +50% stat boost and upgrading its base rarity in the case of a perfect stat boost.
|July 1, 2020||0.7.11||The Catacombs - Floor VII can be viewed in Mort.|
|The boss of Floor VII was originally Maxor, the Young Wither.|
|Nov 17, 2020||0.9.13||The boss of Floor VII was changed to Necron.|
|Released The Catacombs - Floor VII.|
|Nov 17, 2020||0.9.13||Fixed bugged 3rd phase.|
|Fixed being able to use ender pearls in the boss room.|
|Dec 7, 2020||Fixed exploit with Spirit Boots which allowed flight within the boss room.|
|Jan 6, 2021||Fixed exploit with Tarantula Boots which allowed flight within the boss room.|
|Mar 30, 2021||0.11.3||Fixed exploit with Rabbit Hat which granted jump boost within the boss room.|
|June 26, 2021||Fixed the Etherwarp Conduit ability working in the boss room.|
|Aug 27, 2021||Fixed exploit where the Energy Crystals in the 1st phase could be taken out of the Dungeon.|
|Mar 1, 2022||0.12.3||Added Maxor, Storm, and Goldor to The Catacombs - Floor VII More Info Needed.|
|Increased Catacombs XP and loot from The Catacombs - Floor VII.|
|Mar 2, 2022||Added The Master Mode Catacombs - Floor VII.|
|Added Dark Claymore drop from Dungeon Reward Chests in Master Mode.|
|Added Master Skull - Tier 5 drop from Dungeon Reward Chests in Master Mode.|
|Added Fifth Master Star drop from Dungeon Reward Chests in Master Mode.|
|Added Thunderlord VII drop from Dungeon Reward Chests in Master Mode.|
|Combat Island Sections|
|Farming Islands Sections|
|Deep Caverns Sections|
|Dwarven Mines Sections|
|Crystal Hollows Sections|
|The Park Sections|
|Winter Island Sections|