Hello. Boring person here. no life. suck at the game. In-game name: fewfre. my island score: 1/10. my social skills: -10/10. good day.
"Can I help translate the wiki?" - sadly this is not as simple as it sounds. Read this post for more details.
Global User Page
Personal todo stuff (though in most cases anyone is welcome to do it instead).
- Category:Site maintenance
- Rarity -> Tier
- MBox vs .messagebox
- Stub vs WIP
- combine list of prices / material prices
- furniture screenshots
- Dialog system fleshed out (template to make it look nice, rules how to set it up, notification template to explain it's verbatim).
- island images / detailed contents?
- finish going through collections
- add collection table to all collections
- add all items/images
- add crafting recipes
- Split runes and runecrafting?
- update minions to show "items/hour" (but with different wording for one that give more than 1 item)
- Draw attention to tools only being as strong as the type they are (stonk = golden pickaxe for example).
- update all item pages with what shop that sells them (infobox?)
- update accessory page to say if an accessory can be upgraded
- crafting (crafting usage?)
- armor set?
- (maybe) Template to calculate how much of a base material is need (ex: 3 ench iron blocks = 480)
- Lua Module to auto calculate minion price table
- Mob drops?
- Support items?
Some info sheets by other people; useful to get me thinking how to lay stuff out / what info people want
- ItemZoom mod (1.12+)
- skin cache: .minecraft/assets/skins (add .png to end of files)
- high quality head images